The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By TWR_
In the next week or so I will be buying a fixed bucket seat and 4 point harnesses. I'm unsure where I should mount the lap belts with this. I will still have a full front interior otherwise.

Where has everyone mounted their harnesses and what options do I have?
By AdamB92
Mount one where where original seat belt goes to on the bottom of the floor, the other one can be mounted to the seat rail. You will have to trim some of the handbrake console to get it to fit though.
By TWR_
Lewisgame wrote:If you buy eye bolts in metric thread size, you can use them to bolt the rear of the seat frame down and then hook your lap belts into.
Excellent thank you. I'd heard that cutting the centre console was "the only option" but wasn't too keen about it.
By coxy_gti
Can anyone please post a pic of the harness fitted to the seat frame and the lap belt on.
I mock fitted them the other day into my car an the lap belt length adjuster just didn't seem to fit right through the seat. If I see a pic that will help me immensely.

Thanks

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]