The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By Hartlepool jono
From ep3. Looking to remove so i can get my harness points. Actually do i even need to remove them.. Any hep appreciated guys. Have 6 point harnesses. Going through a harness bar. Back seats are now out. Justunsure of all anchor points??? ThanksImage
By doug2507
Pretty sure you can get away with leaving the belts in. Trying to remember where i had my belts bolted in on the sides before i removed the belts. I'll go see if there's any pics in my build thread. Failing that i pm me your email address and i'll send a copy of the service manual though. Idiots guide on how to do anything. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

EDIT: http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... &start=140 scroll down, don't need to remove the belts.
By doug2507
4 point mate. Rear straps went onto the back bench between the base cushion and seat backs, inside strap bolted in the original belt clip points and if memory serves me right i had the side straps bolted in the belt guide/bar down the bottom.

That gave me the option of using harness or belts as a) not a fan of using harness on a daily and b) could still put passengers in the back

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]