The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By haitch
If there is even a slim chance you may race, get a proper weld in cage, a basic one will be about £900, going up from there, depending on how much cage you want, where its welded & the material. Obviously you want a proven builder but it can be passed on race day in scrutineering. Also Consider selling what you have & buying a ready built race car, its definitely less hassle & can be cheaper.

I only had a basic cage in the EK race car, now owned by PDA Paul on here, stiffens things up nicely & plenty good enough for club racing, my DC2 has a bit more to it, looking forward to testing it next year.
By karlos_91
I have just purchased a cage for my ep3 a mugen bolt in cage, how do I tell if it's genuine? Is there any mugen badges or plaques on the cage anywhere etc? I am picking it up tomorrow evening so if anyone is running this cage or has done in the past and knows a way of telling if it's genuine or not it would be very helpful thanks.
By Eric_Sn@il
shaRRpy wrote:I've never found the view with the safety devices an issue.do u mean the x bars in the rear view mirror?
from all the pics i have seen the front bars that dodge the dash block the side mirrors?
By R'ash
Eric_Sn@il wrote:
shaRRpy wrote:I've never found the view with the safety devices an issue.do u mean the x bars in the rear view mirror?
from all the pics i have seen the front bars that dodge the dash block the side mirrors?
I've never had a problem with them but can see what you're thinking, i suppose for a shortarse it could partially block the nearside mirror if the seat is far forward
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]