The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
Just a quick thread to tell people who I am as I am sure most have seen my adverts on ebay, I joined here when I used to own a EP3 and used to advertise here until around 3 years ago. I have had a few Honda since the EP3 which was a CRZ, FN2 and now a Civic Tourer. Well back in 2008 there was a group buy here for JDM stuff and one of the options was a green footwell kit but this was very expensive at around £90, being an electrician I thought I could do better so sourced some LED and basically spent around 3-4hours locating the power circuit under the dash to make the footwell lights illuminate with the interior light in the middle. Posted picture here and basically got ripped as something new and people thought it looked chavy at the time but soon people were asking me to make them kits.

6 Years later now a registered ebay business seller and my product has evolved a lot from my basic fitting instructions to now a Haynes style step by step fitting guide and if you are good with things like this then with my guide you should fit my kit in under 15 minutes using only a screwdriver and pliers, yes its that easy. Around 18 months ago I looked at improving the quality of the kit so have now stopped making this my self and now have all my kits made in the same factory in China as the LED. I have also moved on to many different cars that all come with the same style fitting instructions but obviously they are written especially for the car they are sold for and these cars are

EP3 / 7G Civic's
FN2 / 8G Civic's
9G Civic's
CRZ
DC5
Fiesta MK6
Fiesta MK7
Fiat 500
BMW Mini MK1
Audi TT MK1
Corsa C
Corsa D

Obviously along the way you get the copy cat sellers who claim you can do this and do that and it comes with instructions but I assure you my instructions are the real deal and not a piece of paper that tells you to remove the CD player and wire your strips to a 12 volts supply. Yes I may be a little more expensive but you buy a complete product that is tried and tested with a proven track record and and a 1 year warranty that is worth something.

Please feel free to check out my ebay store £19.99 delivered with a Haynes style fitting instructions http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ambiglo-Lighting?_rdc=1

Click the photo below for a video of these working

I have got to say to all those sat on the fence these do sell very well on my ebay shop at £19.99 and in my opinion this is a cracking price for a tried, tested and proven product complete with very clear simple step by step fitting instructions for your car and don't forget I also provide a full 1 year warranty and unlike most ebay sellers who wont do anything once paypal will not get involved I will sort all genuine problems I have been doing this kit now for over 7 years so I do know what I am talking about and this has evolved over the years to improve quality and problems in my instructions.
I have just installed one of these kits. After making a bit of a hash of it! My fault I may add I used the number on the instructions to phone Rick and he helped me sort the problem. All fitted now and working as they should. I bought a white kit to match my interior bulbs and it looks great. Thanks again Rick for your help and a good product. Out of interest does anyone know how to remove the interior panel with the bonnet release handle on? As I dropped something down it and would like to get it out? If so please post up :bigthumb:
w6ady wrote:Out of interest does anyone know how to remove the interior panel with the bonnet release handle on? As I dropped something down it and would like to get it out? If so please post up :bigthumb:
Does this not just clip on like the passenger side panel but obviously has the bonnet lever and cable on the panel or a hole for this to slot though
NOW HAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR A 2015 TYPE R

Very easy to fit and remove plus no damage or marks are made to any part of the car including the wiring so could be removed in 5 minutes and no one would ever know this had been fitted ;)

All my kits are now the newer LED chip that is very bright and also now have xenon white led as well[/size]

Please feel free to check out my ebay store £19.99 delivered with a Haynes style fitting instructions http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Ambiglo-Lighting?_rdc=1

Click the photo below for a video of these working

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]