The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
As I'm sure you will have seen I have been doing carbon fibre skinning in my spare time,

Had alot of intrest in skinned consoles but its alot of hassling people stripping there own ones out and sending them back and forward,

I'm considering making a cover from carbon fibre that sticks onto the console, similar to the jdm extra... Would there be much intrest in these? At say £150?

Just for an idea this is one I skinned

Looks really well but, for me, the price of a lot of this stuff is the deciding factor now.

If/when i change my car, and i've something at £10/15/20k then i'd have no problem spending hundreds of pounds on carbon goodies - i think i must have spent well over £2k on carbon for my Evo. But, on a car that's probably worth ITRO £5k, i just can't justift the likes of £150 on a centre console, £400 for a carbon spoiler (Seibon, not you) etc.

Just a personal perspective, mate.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]