The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By pulpmelon_r
kipps wrote:Cool - Ive only got dashboard and sound deadening under dash and front door cards left (But + a roll cage) ... So probably around 1150kg max myself [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Do you run full slick tyres on track kipps?
By kipps
Currently running some Federal RSR's - Previously had a set of cut slicks on, going to try full slicks next as the semi slicks are a step down from the cut slicks
By T180985
kipps wrote:Currently running some Federal RSR's - Previously had a set of cut slicks on, going to try full slicks next as the semi slicks are a step down from the cut slicks
what size slicks you planning on running? i struggled to find any that would fit 17" wheels
By pulpmelon_r
T180985 wrote:
kipps wrote:Currently running some Federal RSR's - Previously had a set of cut slicks on, going to try full slicks next as the semi slicks are a step down from the cut slicks
what size slicks you planning on running? i struggled to find any that would fit 17" wheels
I think Avon do a set?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]