The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By Hooj
...does anyone have a picture of their EP3 interior with a Tegiwa gear knob in black? Or failing that (being as it's quite specific) one in black full stop?

Can't decide whether that would work or just to stick with the standard polished aluminium look :scratch: It's the small things :wink:
By Omni
If you could that'd be great, cos trying to visualise what a gear knob would look like in a different colour has got me in a right head spin, I'm just like :crazy: that, but in black, I see stars
By Genga
Have a look on their Facebook page, they put like 6 pictures up a day, I'm sure one of them will be an interior EP3 shot with a black gear knob?
By Hooj
Thanks matey :smile:

To help you along hear it is:

By Genga
Here's an EP3 with a black gear knob, does this help your imagination?

By Hooj
The reason behind all this is that Tegiwa have a sale on today (and everyday up for the 12 days of xmas) and today gear knobs are 20% off, as mine is ropey thought i'd make the most of it [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

EDIT - oh and thanks Genga... that does look alright, I have a Satin though, so should I stick with Silver? Checking link now... :salut:
By Hooj
:laughabove:

Ok this seems the closest from that link:

By Cockpiss Analfist
Hooj wrote::laughabove:

that pic took me a while to photoshop, but i think it is the closest ot what you meant.
By Hooj
:wink: thanks

Well I've just bought one from Tegiwa and unless I'm going mad someone f**ked up the discount code... that is considering the new knob just cost me £8 :WOOT

flol :-D
By Cockpiss Analfist
Hooj wrote::wink: thanks

Well I've just bought one from Tegiwa and unless I'm going mad someone f**ked up the discount code... that is considering the new knob just cost me £8 :WOOT

flol :-D

Anytime mate, Im quite the dab hand at photoshop
By Omni
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:
Hooj wrote::laughabove:

that pic took me a while to photoshop, but i think it is the closest ot what you meant.
Could you do it again as mine doesn't have aircon and its totally messing with the visualisation
By Hooj
Omni you're just going to have to use your powers of sarcasm to help imagine the dash without it.... I know it's tough, but I think you've got it in you
By Hooj
Well it's good to know everyone's so handy with photoshop, here's one in black too... but which do you prefer? :problem:

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]