The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By Scotty CTR black
Hi guys

im new to this so still trying to work out whats going on lol. im really likin the graphics would like two for the rear windows....

could you email me on [email protected] withdetails i can pay over paypal on the gfs account :-D ...

cheers x
By brucelee11271940
Scotty CTR black wrote:Hi guys

im new to this so still trying to work out whats going on lol. im really likin the graphics would like two for the rear windows....

could you email me on [email protected] withdetails i can pay over paypal on the gfs account :-D ...

cheers x
Ermmm just pm Mook and tell him what you want and he will give the info you need.
By ToonType-R
These stickers look great on rear tints, recieved mine the other day, well impressed.
Will get some pictures up when we get some better weather.
Thanks Mook :thumbup:
By mook
Looking good guys - thanks for the support :wink:

I've since spotted that I have some competition, so I've managed to reduce prices a touch more. Prices have been updated in the first post and I'll pop them below aswell. Keep in mind though that my quality is second to none :smile:

* Small (280mm) url (as used below rear wiper and on small url sunstrip) - one for £4.50, a pair for £8, three for £11
* Small (280mm) url in reflective silver/red - one for £5, a pair for £9.50
* Medium (440mm) url (as usd in rear quater windows) - one for £5.50, a pair for £10
* Large (750mm) url (as used in the top of rear screen) - £8 in silver/red, £9 in silver/reflective red and £11 in reflective silver/reflective red.
* Small url sunstrip (curved) - £20
* Small url sunstrip (curved) all reflective logo - £22
* Small url sunstrip (curved) personalised with forum ID - £21
* Small url sunstrip (curved) personalised with forum ID all reflecive - £23
* Large url sunstrip (curved) - £24
* Large url sunstrip (curved) all reflective logo - £26.50

Combo -
* Pair of mediums and one small url - £14
* Small url sunstrip (curved) plus 2 small urls - £26

I also now offer the sunstrips with a curve on them (including the url). What this does is match the line of the strip with the screen so it looks flat when fitted, as opposed to curved down at the edges like normal rectangular sunstrips. I've not got any pics of the club ones but here's an example to see how they fit;

Which looks like this;

Thanks,
Mook
By Bud
Hello mook, could I have a pair of small URL club stickers please. I prefer this design to the newest one, thanks dan.
By ste22s
got mine now!!!!

and thought I would be the first but I'm not...... :eek:
By Sammy_vtec
Could you get the forum ID with the Medium (440mm) mate?
By Sedge
Sammy_vtec wrote:Could you get the forum ID with the Medium (440mm) mate?
Email mook, he does not check this for updates.
Sedge

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]