The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By speedy36
Hi Mook
just a quick cheers for the graphics.

they look ace on the Prem back windows and have had a lot of comments on how they catch the sun light etc. :thumbup:

well sorted.

cheers once again :salut:
By mook
favlas1980 wrote:Still trying to get some graphics please
Hi mate, tried replying to your PM but for some reason it came up saying recipient not defined. Anyhow, here's thhe PM...

We're looking at £10 delivered for a pair of those. You can have internal or external application, usually internal unless you've got tints. My Paypal is [email protected] if you fancy them ,just make a note of internal or external application in the note and I'll get them sorted :)

Cheers,
Mook
By harper9580
Hi could i have a pair of the small (280mm) stickers... think they were £10 for the pair. Can you Pm please and we can sort out payment and delivery.

cheers :thumbup:
By harper9580
Hi, first cheers for the graphics, they look ace :thumbup:
and second... do you do the red centre cap Hs'? Getting 2 sets of wheels refurbed and need them to finish off the look. How much for two sets of 4?

Cheers :salut:
By Jk.
hiya, im a newb, just inquiring as to whether you do an etched glass effect of the large urls for side windows as i want to put them on my front windows but have tints, for inside application
By mook
I do indeed do the centre cap graphics aswell, £12 for a set of five delivered in satin red, or £14 for a set in reflective red.

I could probably do glass etch urls on request also if you fancy some, drop me a PM with your specs and we'll take it from there :)
By harper9580
mook wrote:I do indeed do the centre cap graphics aswell, £12 for a set of five delivered in satin red, or £14 for a set in reflective red.

I could probably do glass etch urls on request also if you fancy some, drop me a PM with your specs and we'll take it from there :)

Cheers dude will be pm'ing you shortly :salut:
By mook
Just a quickie to let you all know I'm still doing the graphics and prices as per the initial post are up to date :smile:

On the downside I've accidentally binned all my PMs so if anyone was after something could you drop me a note again and we'll get it sorted :-D
By speedy36
Bump

Quality gear!!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :salut:
By Superbully
Mook, Hey Buddy.

remember when you applied my sunstrip with url at JAE 2005? Probably not :lol:

Well, it's lasted until now but finally i need a new one. How much to send me over a sunstrip with small url reflective? £22 + ?

cheers, Mark.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]