The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By mook
First post now updated with current selection, images and prices correct as of summer/autumn '13. All these will stand as current.

* Small (280mm) url (as used below rear wiper and on small url sunstrip) - one for £4.50, a pair for £8, three for £11
* Small (280mm) url in reflective silver/red - one for £5, a pair for £9.50
* Medium (440mm) url (as usd in rear quater windows) - one for £5.50, a pair for £10
* Large (750mm) url (as used in the top of rear screen) - £8 in silver/red, £9 in silver/reflective red and £11 in reflective silver/reflective red.
* Small url sunstrip (curved) - £17
* Small url sunstrip (curved) all reflective logo - £19
* Small url sunstrip (curved) personalised with forum ID - £18
* Small url sunstrip (curved) personalised with forum ID all reflecive - £20
* Large url sunstrip (curved) - £20
* Large url sunstrip (curved) all reflective logo - £23

Combo -
* Pair of mediums and one small url - £14
* Small url sunstrip (curved) plus 2 small urls - £20

If you're after 'combinations' of these, 'bulk' prices will be reduced

Medium urls in rear quarter windows ;

Small urls ;

You can either Paypal me to [email protected] or PM/Email me for details on paying by cheque, postal order or bank transfer.

Cheers,
Mook

Skewer - Official CTR Owners graphics supplier. For any other one off or custom graphics see my website at Skewer.co.uk
Last edited by mook on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 20 times in total.
By Sai
mook wrote:Hi guys and gals,

I've finally had the chance to sit down and do some more designs for club graphics. Here's the pic -

Top right is the original graphic (220x70mm), top left is original one with url added (230x105mm). In the middle is a fancy url at 820x40mm, ideal for fron or rear screens, and the bottom one is the same url incorparated into a sunstrip :)

I havn't completely sorted prices as yet, as it all depends on how many people want them. I think I'll knock up a few of the top ones initially and price them assuming I'll sell them all, the url and sunstrip ones would be done to order. They can be cut to be applied on either the inside or outside of the car, and come in silver and red. As an idea, the original run of small graphics went for £2 each. Also, I do custom design sunstrips for £40 inc p&p, so I would probably do these club ones for £30 one off, and cheaper if there's enough interest for a group buy :)

With the larger items I would also donate some of the proceeds to club funds :D

Basicly, I'm after an idea of who would be interested in what and then we can sort something out and get them done in the next couple of weeks or so :)

Cheers,
Mook
Oooh! velly sexy indeed my son :D

The black sunstrip looks cools :)
By cside_wolf
They look the business mate, nice one!
By mugen R
looking good :roll: 8)
By sven
They all look the nutz, would be keen to get a strip for the front either black (cos my CTR's black) or the clear one would be tops............
By EvoStu
I WANT!!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!!

EvoStu.
By TazR
Very nice indeed :D :shock:
By TheRedBaron
PUKKA dont wanna miss this group buy let me know if anything takes off :wink:
By smartie
What would you use those for?
By bad boy
the bottom one is pimpin' ........get it into production !(please)

if you go for it try http://www.happysmile.co.uk for cheap printing

charge everyone £2 per sticker and your sorted !

Cheers 8)
By Redcap
smartie wrote:What would you use those for?
Use your imagination :wink: :D :shock: :o
By dieselpower
I really like the original one (top left) :D I'd definately buy a couple of those!!

Don't think the web address looks good with the Civic logo in it but that's just my personal opinion :roll:
By jamesmckelvie
I really like the sunstrip with the web address, but can't justify paying £40 for it
By N77
I would be interested in one of the smaller one's, the big ones are okay but not keen on the font of the "type" writing(IMO)

Let me know once u have some

Cheers

Carl
By andyg
I;d be interested in the 2nd one from the bottom, not as a sunstrip but like the type-r scotland stickes, for the boot! If get wot I mean :wink:
By mook
Some good feedback there guys, thanks for that. I can amend the designs as anyone desires, as I do all the work and vinyl cutting myself. I also have the reflective colours if that's prefered ;)

Re the sunstrips. I will happily do them for £30, but if we can muster more than 10 people wanting them I can bring that down to £25 - all this includes p&p and a donation to club funds :)

I'll see how interest keeps going and hopefully early next week will sort out some firm prices for each type, and any additions for options like reflective vinyls and amended design.

Thanks guys,
Mook
By VTEC ABUSER
Would deffinatley be interested in the ones at the bottom. To either put on the boot or more than likely in the back side windows. How much for two and how will you sort it mate?
By Tommo
Hey Mook,

If you ever need any full colour graphics done, give me a shout as my company deals in large format graphics. We've got 4 wide format printers and all the mounting/laminating kit in house. Maybe we could do a full colour CTR vehicle wrap :shock:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]