The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By KPowell911
Thanks for that, Donated :)
By teagie89
Hi mate. How much for a small url sun strip and two small url outside stickers? Whats your paypal? Cheers.
By Sedge
teagie89 wrote:Hi mate. How much for a small url sun strip and two small url outside stickers? Whats your paypal? Cheers.
All that information is in the OP, email Mook for a response.
By teagie89
Sedge wrote:
teagie89 wrote:Hi mate. How much for a small url sun strip and two small url outside stickers? Whats your paypal? Cheers.
All that information is in the OP, email Mook for a response.

The two different prices on here thats why i was asking. :bigthumb:
By dandemoraliser
Incidently, the forum has some which were purchased from Mook prior to JAE last year.

Can't remember the sizes but i'll get some pics and prices up later on. :bigthumb:
By teagie89
Changed my mind :roll: . Please comfirm price for two small graphics and i'll send the money over. Cheers. Teagie. :salut:
By dandemoraliser
The forum has some stock of these left over from JAE last year as said before.

(Three quarter ones below) FN2 & EP3 Styles 440mm - 1x £4.50 2x £7.50

Small (Under rear wiper ones) 280mm - 1x £3.50 2x £6

PM for paypal info and i'll send them out.
By KPowell911
Do you have a pick of the smallest ones in the rear quarter? I think mine are too big?

Thanks
By KPowell911
Hi, I have a Premier EP3 with the Empossed Calipers. I've painted them Black, but want a Red Sticker for the "R", do you have an exact fit one?

Thanks
By dandemoraliser
KPowell911 wrote:Hi, I have a Premier EP3 with the Empossed Calipers. I've painted them Black, but want a Red Sticker for the "R", do you have an exact fit one?

Thanks
PM mook fella as this thread, we get our stickers from him anyways, but any "specials" he can do, just ask him!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]