The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By jgalla89
Hi since buying my facelift EP3 a few months ago I've been annoyed by the fact that my fog light covers are missing. I'm start to look at fixing this annoyance but after a quick internet/forum search/eBay browse I can't seem to find the black plastic covers that sit in the fog light holes on the bumper.

Are these hard to get hold of? Can anyone recommend where I might get some from?

Cheers
By baddohc
They generally come only as part of the splitter from Honda. You can get aftermarket scoops to fit
By EvoStu
jgalla89 wrote:Hi since buying my facelift EP3 a few months ago I've been annoyed by the fact that my fog light covers are missing. I'm start to look at fixing this annoyance but after a quick internet/forum search/eBay browse I can't seem to find the black plastic covers that sit in the fog light holes on the bumper.

Are these hard to get hold of? Can anyone recommend where I might get some from?

Cheers
As its been said, unfortunately you can't buy replacement covers from Honda because they're moulded plastic covers that are part of the bumper. When you fit fogs you punch these covers out breaking them and they don't fit back on.

You would have to purchase aftermarket scoops or covers.
By wHAmEz
Hi mate Andy at Westgate composites makes some brilliant ducts to go in the fog light 'hole' I've tried sending a picture but I can't attach it on the private message. If you want me to send you a picture of them pm me your email address. I haven't fitted them yet but they look great. I've seen them on other peoples cars as well
By wHAmEz
You looking to put the standard bit of plastic in? Your more than welcome to have mine once I've taken it out. I'm based in the north west. I'll hopefully be doing them on the weekend. They'll only be going in the bin if not
By jgalla89
wHAmEz » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:21 pm wrote:You looking to put the standard bit of plastic in? Your more than welcome to have mine once I've taken it out. I'm based in the north west. I'll hopefully be doing them on the weekend. They'll only be going in the bin if not
Yeah just wanting them with the standard plastics in.

Really that's very kind of you! I'm based in Nottinghamshire so might have to arrange some sort of postage (which id be happy to cover the cost of)

Drop me a PM when you have taken them off and we will sort something.

Cheers

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]