The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By AdamB92
Hi everyone,

So I need a bit of an opinion here.
I have an annoying problem with the EP3 sunvisors and find that they are too large, ie they are too long and come down too far and that when I need to pull it down I have to kinda like move my head to avoid it from hitting me, now I know that this is due to my driving position but it's not something I want to change as I feel comfortable where I am.

So I was thinking is there either;
A - Shorter sunvisors from possibly another Honda that will fit?
B- Fitting a sunstrip

Now I know sunstrips can be a bit on the chav side etc and are used generally more for aesthetics, but how well do they actually cope with doing the job their designed to do?
Does anyone use one and find it helps?
What kind of designs do people have and recommend for a Cosmic EP3?

I don't mind having some branded logo, but wouldn't want to brandish the car as something its not, but I think plain black is a bit bland...

Thanks
Adam
By AdamB92
Haha yeah could say I have a weird driving position. 32" leg, 6ft tall and I sit pretty much bolt upright.
Unfortunately I was in a car accident some years ago where the seat had twisted and has given me some back problems, so anything other than near enough sitting upright I get pain in my lower back :(

Just read what I put and wasn't quite clear haha, does sound kinda funny. I mean more like when you un-hook the visor to pull it to the side to stop the sun coming in through the drivers window.
By AdamB92
jtc wrote:Sunglasses?
Tried that, but there's always going to be times when it's awkward and the sun peeks through or I leave them at home :oops:
Rambo wrote:it i what you make it mate. It will do the job depending how large/small you have it
Is there not a size limit though for track use? I think I read somewhere something about 6 inches from the top of the screen.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]