The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Looking Good...
By Snes89
Where do i get 1?
What price am i lookin at?
Best to get genuine or replica?

Advice pleasee? Thanks
By motty
funkypower charge £1269.99 inc VAT for a genuine one [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By aleung2
replica from ebay i hear are worth the money. a seller called "Salla" I think is the one that lot of people have and only hear good things about them. I'm tempted by it too!!
By Snes89
Yeah i was just lookin on ebay, 160 isnt bad, lol well not now i know the mugen 1 is that much haha! How much it cost to get it sprayed?
By RY52ARD
coulter JR wrote:Yeah i was just lookin on ebay, 160 isnt bad, lol well not now i know the mugen 1 is that much haha! How much it cost to get it sprayed?
Salla will also spray the spoiler for you if you gove him the colour code etc..
Think it is an extra £100

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
By Snes89
Hmmm i am too, but im not confident of me doing it myself, so i think id spend the 100 on him doing it :scratch:
By EvoStu
Rosedale6 wrote:Whats so special about the Mugen spoiler on a EP3 or is it just a fashion type thing?
It's Mugen. Simples.
By Snes89
List me the tools/equipment id need to "rattle can" it myself as i am tempted even more now, perving on google images
By KPowell911
If someone is offering to professionally paint it for £100 I wouldnt even entertain the idea of attempting it myself, £30-40 in materials, then time, and even if it comes out perfect it wont be anywhere near as good as pro job.
By Jazazze
aleung2 wrote:I've read that you can replace it with a Civic Sport high level brake light
Don't see why not, all you'd need to to do is get the parts (light, bolts, trim) and plug the light in.
By eleo
Does it affect acceleration or top speed?As it's quite big :scratch:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]