The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By evilowl
yes you're right i did edit it, after i went back and re-read your post where you'd asked for other people's opinions... so thought my comment was unfair.

at least i'm honest and don't need other people to stick up for my views and assist me in petty little arguements, and that's all I'm saying on this matter....take up your "biased" comments with evostu directly perhaps
By HASNIC
I've sent my thoughts already to Evostu on the matter so hopefully if one of the mods gets 10mins to implement what i outlined then all will be alot easier.

Evilowl, i can understand your comments but there is alot that goes on off the forum which 99% of people don't know or never will know about so it so if you can take heed of that in the future, just to avoid future confrontations.
By Awesam
I think u 2 have some issues u need to sort out.

Personally i advise being mature about it and taking it off the forum.

Im sure other members dont want to get involved in it in anyway!
By evilowl
HASNIC wrote:Evilowl, i can understand your comments but there is alot that goes on off the forum which 99% of people don't know or never will know about so it so if you can take heed of that in the future, just to avoid future confrontations.
Exactly. tp feels the need to air his issues with CPL every chance he gets so please also direct your comments above to him too.

Hopefully one of the mods will see sense and delete everything below and including evostu's post, and then lock the thread. I've said what I wanted to say now.
By hovblackctr
i blame Cragen for his 8) @2.28 this morning! :lol:

May have been innocent mate but look what you have started! :evil:

Joke BTW! :D :lol:
By G.
[quote="hovblackctr"]i blame Cragen for his 8) @2.28 this morning! :lol:

May have been innocent mate but look what you have started! :evil:

Joke BTW! :D :lol:[/quote

no dude, blame where blame is due.....:)
By tp
evilowl wrote: tp feels the need to air his issues with CPL every chance he gets so please also direct your comments above to him too.
Please re-read everything I have written. :roll:

I have at no time posted anything other than fair and impartial comments.
If you feel you have to sit on the side and snipe at me whenever I post, then do so. I'm not bothered.

Fact is Cragen put a post up, I spotted it.....so will a lot of other people. Evostu's a respected bloke here and his opinions count. People just need to be reminded that there is more than one option available. :wink:
By DirtyTypeR
sexy post... very informative.........
By Black R
An excellent FAQ, very imformative. Thankyou :D
By Adam_CTR
Is there anywhere in the north east that does this?
How much is it for each option?
By mattyswe1
Cheers that’s a great FAQ for the forum, answered a load of my queries, I can stop bugging Paul @ System-R-TDI now, lol
By DAve_
What are the visual differences between K-Pro and the STD ECU? i know there is a usb port? anything else? (not includeing stickers, as anyone can shove on of them on and sell it as K-Pro)
By jostrom
DAve_ wrote:What are the visual differences between K-Pro and the STD ECU? i know there is a usb port? anything else? (not includeing stickers, as anyone can shove on of them on and sell it as K-Pro)
Unless you take the ECU cover off, the only difference is the USB port and its cutout. If you look inside you see the K-Pro daughter board.
By Sincx
going be one hell of a road trip ( seatrip?) to get over to Kent from Rotterdam and get Kpro smacked on and tuned somewhere this year lol. :scratch:
By phunkmasterd
If somehow i could afford a Kpro, i live in Bristol... is the closest place going to be Abbey Mortorsport? How long does it all take?
By evilowl
phunkmasterd wrote:If somehow i could afford a Kpro, i live in Bristol... is the closest place going to be Abbey Mortorsport? How long does it all take?
Buy a second hand one, fit it yourself and download a free map of the net
By markel
ok guys maybe a stupid question.....

my EP3 has no mods its totally factory. is there a benifit for myself to have K-Pro or is this something more recomended for a moded motor.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]