The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
Watched the guy fit my foglights at the garage when I picked my car up - apparently even though I'd ordered them as part of an option pack they hadn't done them at the fatory and the dealer had to do it (Belgium anyway).
Cables should be present behind the front bumper. You will have to take the lower part off to do it but it doesn't look a difficult job. Mounting holes build into the bumper openings and the fog lights themselves come with necessary fixings.
By SteCTR
Thanks for the reply, I'm more talking about when you open the doors at night the headlights or fog lights come on for a period of time! It's on pretty much all the newer cars! So wondering how to retro fit it to EP3

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
SteCTR wrote:Thanks for the reply, I'm more talking about when you open the doors at night the headlights or fog lights come on for a period of time! It's on pretty much all the newer cars! So wondering how to retro fit it to EP3

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Ah, gotcha. Yes, got that on our Renault Scenic III :lol:

Best bet to ask your local Honda garage if the parts from the later Civic (I presume the latest Civics are going to have it, doesn't haveto be a Type R I wouldn't think) will be installable on your EP3. I'd probably only let Honda do it as they know the wiring unless you know a really good electrical car mechanic. If so, ask how he would do it.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]