The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By fras83
Hey, I have a ep3 type r, it had a decat fitted when I bought it. I have fitted a few mods including dc sports manifold and kpro. The problem I hve is the eml light does not illuminate. I take it the previous owner has done something to stop it coming on when the decat was fitted as the sensors were fitted as normal on it. I want it working so i can use it as a shifter light on the kpro. I took the clocks out and had a look but there doesnt seem to be a location for a bulb at the back for it? Is it on the front of the circuit board? I traced the wires through the car a bit and cant see any obvious signs of them being tampered with. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
By Lewisgame
Chances are they've tampered with the dash clocks. The warning lights I believe are LED's on the circuit board. Different to the illumination dash bulbs.
I need to check my immobiliser LED as it doesn't work after a well known reputable tuner mapped my car....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By fras83
Cheers for reply Lewis. Thought it must be on the front of the circuit board. I take it taking the needles off will enable the board to come out. I'm not sure the previous owner would've went to as much effort to do that although you never know! If I can find out which wire going in is for it might be able to check it from ecu end down to clock end to rule out that at least.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]