The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By Yates
Hey guys im looking to get back into the ctr scene again and will be looking at picking up a ctr as a daily driver.
I want to set it up for a bit more useable power some will be looking at a k100 map but wanted to know what mods would be worth adding to the list.
My main objective is to keep the car suttle so no load exhausts (my previous ctr had a dc sports 4-2-1 mani and cat back) i was thinking of keeping the stock back box.
I also dont want to spend too much as its just my daily so i was thinking a tegiwa m intake, rcb, de-cat and remap?
What would you guys suggest and what kind of power could i exspect?
Lewisgame wrote:Most restrictive part is the exhaust system. Get a japspeed 4-2-1 and a decent exhaust system that's quiet. People rate the Tegiwa cat back for subtleness.
No cheap way about modifying an EP3.
Cheers lewis was thinking, tegiwa m intake, rbc, 4-2-1 exhaust mani with a 2.5" silnced mid pipe and keep the oem back box. Do you see any problems with this as a set up?
Yates wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:Most restrictive part is the exhaust system. Get a japspeed 4-2-1 and a decent exhaust system that's quiet. People rate the Tegiwa cat back for subtleness.
No cheap way about modifying an EP3.
Cheers lewis was thinking, tegiwa m intake, rbc, 4-2-1 exhaust mani with a 2.5" silnced mid pipe and keep the oem back box. Do you see any problems with this as a set up?
That's a pretty safe set up for some good gains and keeping it civilised. I'd expect to see around 240bhp on TDI North's rollers
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]