The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By JakeO
Hi guys. Looking to get some gauges soon for when I go turbo, ideally want a pod or something like the mugen assist meters for the fn2 or the ones you find in alot of subaru imprezas.

Im struggling to find anything similar for the ep3, anyone got anything like this?
By EvoStu
JakeO wrote:Hi guys. Looking to get some gauges soon for when I go turbo, ideally want a pod or something like the mugen assist meters for the fn2 or the ones you find in alot of subaru imprezas.

Im struggling to find anything similar for the ep3, anyone got anything like this?
TDI North have had these on their cars. Might be worth speaking to Rob at TDI.
By Chris_Ep3
I've also been looking for when I get mine turbo'd in January, nothing decent out there at all and I hate the look of them on the dash with the wiring on show.
By matt ep
I've searched for hours online looking for a pod. Chris I believe the chap who makes the genuine carbon gauge surround does some sort of pod for Evo's....be great to get in touch with him after putting together a list of ep3 owners wanting say a certain size for defi gauges for example. If the demand is there I'm sure it would have his attention....
By Chris_Ep3
That might be a good idea Matt. His work is excellent. I'm not sure whether an a pillar pod gauge or a pod that fitted above the centre heater vents that followed the contours of the dash would look ace. Been thinking about making something myself as there is just nothing out there
By matt ep
I think a pod in centre of the dash above the air vents is best suited to ep3. A pillar is very much scooby, supra, Evo style. Just my opinion ofc but A pillar reminds me of original fast and furious :oops:
By JakeO
I wanted one like the seeker gauges sit just off centre towards the driver and follow the contour of the dashboard, all I can find is a pillars at the moment though
By matt ep
Looks awesome Paul....who's work is it?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]