The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By OliMilanoRed
Hiya, I was hoping somebody could help with this keyfob programming. Before anyone says "look at the manual" I unfortunately don't have it to hand so have been going off of guides I've found on google.

I've been following this:

1) Turn the ignition switch ON (ll).
2) Press the “LOCK” or “UNLOCK” button on one of the transmitters. (A non-programmed transmitter can be used for this step.)
3) Turn the ignition switch OFF (0).
4) Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times with the transmitter used in step 2.
5) Turn the ignition switch ON (ll).
6) Press the “LOCK” or “UNLOCK” button on the same transmitter. Check that the power door locks cycle to confirm that you are in the programming mode.
7) Press the “LOCK” or “UNLOCK” button on each transmitter. (You can program up to four transmitters per vehicle.) Check that the power door locks cycle after you push each transmitter button, confirming that the system has accepted the transmitters code.

Everything works up to a point. I do the steps to get into programming mode and then I press the lock button again to program the fob to the car and everything clunks as it should but when I remove the key and press the lock and unlock buttons nothing happens. The light on the fob flashes but the car doesn't lock.

Am I doing something wrong here? (probably) :???:

Thanks. :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]