The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
Hi people,

My fn2 is presently being tuned by vit. It has a tegiwa header, and a skunk2 cai. I have both o2 sensors in place and connected.

At the start vit did say he thought the o2 could be faulty but he has continued to tune and the car is running well. He has now repeated that he thinks the sensor could be faulty.

So, what does this mean for the car? I thought it was used to detect a faulty cat. So in saying it's faulty will this affect the car's performance, or prevent him from running it properly or is he "just saying"?
The secondary one is only for monitoring the catalytic converter. Generally it shouldn't cause any running issues.
How are they tuning it? If they're using flashpro you should be able to switch off the secondary lambda sensor. If there's a fault with the heated element of the sensor i.e open/short circuit you'll need a new sensor.
Sorry I was replying to your signature lol

Ok that's helpful thanks. He is running it with a flashpro, but is a etuner in America. You datalog the car send him the logs, he changes the cal and then repeats until he is finished

I'll replace it when I have the money I think

Tim
kingskintim wrote:Sorry I was replying to your signature lol

Ok that's helpful thanks. He is running it with a flashpro, but is a etuner in America. You datalog the car send him the logs, he changes the cal and then repeats until he is finished

I'll replace it when I have the money I think

Tim
Suppose to be very highly rated over there considering using him myself
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]