The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By chrisbrookie88
Hi all,
I understand the basics of the k pro as it's a plug in ecu that needs to be mapped to suit mods etc,

My question is... If I buy a kpro from the like of cpl for £600 what's next?? Who can map etc thanks a lot guys and gals
By integraleo
Depends where you are.
Usual suspects are cpl,tdi north,eurospec
Do you really need kpro? Or would k100 surfice?
Are you going to tweak the map yourself? If not then just get k100.
Step 1...buy intake,exhaust,manifold and anything else you want
Step 2 get them fitted
Step 3 drive to your nearest tuner on the listed above and get k100/kpro fitted and tuned.
Step 4 enjoy larger vtec range,more torque,more drivability and 230/245bhp and better fuel economy as a bonus.
By jonezy
Places like cpl and Tdi sell kpro at a set price inc a map if you want it. Makes it cheaper than buying as second hand one then getting it mapped
By integraleo
Ye I got my k100 fitted and mapped at eurospec for 695 quid all in. Mapped by romain one of the best honda tuners in the country.
By jonezy
integraleo wrote:Ye I got my k100 fitted and mapped at eurospec for 695 quid all in. Mapped by romain one of the best honda tuners in the country.
Think he does the same deal on kpro although couple hundred more
By chrisbrookie88
Tdi is like £1200 for kpro!! With k100 can you have different maps flashed onto it? And can you have launch fitted?
By motty
chrisbrookie88 wrote:Tdi is like £1200 for kpro!! With k100 can you have different maps flashed onto it? And can you have launch fitted?
k100 is the same as kpro minus the usb port
By *nub*
he posted in another thread its £720 for k100 supplied and fitted
By Lil-Li'
That's correct , I had a quote for £720 also from tdi north .
By *nub*
Even with K100 you can get your map redone by a tuner. I don't see any reason to buy KPro unless you want to do things yourself and that data logging sh-t.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]