The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By conr33
Changing my Dastek to a K Pro soon as Im going to rebuild my engine, forge and cams etc, wanted to get some opinions on who would be best to map it for me. ECC, Momentum Motorsport or A.i Autosport?

Anyone on here have any experiences with any of these guys and who do you reckon is the best?
By TimEP3
Bluntcap's charged EP3 was Kpro'd by AI and he has only good things to say about them.

I didn't have any CTR work done by them, but they did look after my Evo 8, and again their service was top notch. Jonny is a sound fella.

I've no experience of Momentum and have heard countless horror stories about ECC, but again have no experience of them.
By conr33
Ok mate, cheers for the info. Will give them a shout and see if he can sort it for me then [THUMBS UP SIGN]
By bluntcap
Jonny at Ai all day long, as TimEP3 said he's mapped my car and done all the work on it. Very nice guy, works hard and knows what he's talking about.
By conr33
Jonny it is then! Il get chatting to him and see what he says. Thanks for the replies!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]