The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Mind Over Matter...
By evilowl
Nice one thanks :thumbup:

Again everyone please note that these free maps have been supplied for testing purposes only and are to be used at your own risk. If any fault arises then it is down to you to resolve them at your own cost. No-one who has supplied a map for you to use for testing purposes can, or will be held liable for any problems or failures.

It is imperative that you run a datalog to check for knock with any of these maps, and if significant amounts are detected when the engine is under load (eg full throttle) then you should immediately stop using it and load a safe default map before any damage is caused. Seek the advice of your tuner if you are unsure.
By LK7R
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:^^ You need to open the RSX map in notepad and change the ECU type.

Can't recall what number it needs to be, check another UK map, 'CTR tuned' for example. :thumbup:

Then resave as a .cal file. Upload, don't mention anything about it on Hondata forums :oops: , happy days.
Sometimes works, but sometimes not...

Safer & proper way is to copy&paste tables one by one from PRB cal to PRA cal from within the KManager software!

If you look directly in the maps then you will find that for examle the Load index is in different number format, also RPM index is different for PRA and PRB (well that can be changed and it is not a problem realy)... Fueling number formats too ...

Do it "proper way" ... check logs, be safe!

cheers

Dan
By 05typeR
based on the many post i looked through in this section this is a long shot. . .

has anyone has a calibration and data log file which they are willing to post up along with the specs of the car?

thanks
By squigz12
hi guys having turbo kit fitted to my ep3 and just running a base map till i can get it to tdi north, im going to run it on the rsx greddy turbo map with rc650cc and im asking how do i change it from jdm to to get the correct setup for my ep3 :scratch: help really need as im not amazing at this stuff? plus if anyone can give me a base map even better? cheers
By Taylor_Type R
JRSC is on and ready to go,

What map do I need to load to drive it around till I get it mapped.

At the mo it's still got the OE cat and mani but that will be off in a few days for the DC.

HELP NEEDED ASAP :salut:
By i-vtec original
Had put this on honda data but no luck.

I have a K24 1991 civic running on K24 TSX Base map.

Is there a safe map that i can use till the rolling Road tune.

currently on standard set up, standard Injectors, DC Sports Header, 3" exhaust.

Have RC 550cc that I can install If needed.

thank you
By Settez
Would anyone happen to know the map for Tegiwa intake - Standard IM - Piper Header with sports cat - 60mm Cat back (Blitz Nurspec) ?
By beav148
bikebaseuk wrote:Hi

Does any one have a decent map for a ep3 uk with similar mods. Cai, 4,2,1 manifold no cat n1 rep cat back?
Use the free toda map in kmanger mate. Its for cai, toda mani and system. Just move vtec point up in upper and lower boundry as 3k is too low

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]