The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Down A Bit, Down A Bit, That's It...
So yeah, not much clearance with evo wheels (Evo 7s) but now I noticed that when turning left the driver's side rear is grinding against the trailing arm! Not pleasant on track!

So guessing the bushes are worn. Been told it's an absolute PIG of a job.

Which bushes do most people go for? When I look at powerflex there seems to be 6 bushes on the rear on each side! (2 are on the camber arms though so I'll rule those out as I have DME arms).

Superpro would be my choice really as I have the front caster increase ones fitted already. They only do the 2 circular ones though? Is that all that's usually upgraded?

Ta
Lewisgame wrote:You could speak to Area Motorsport and get the rose joint kit fitted.... big bucks though and not sure about the longevity of rose joint suspension on U.K. roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers. going be taking it up to Tensport Performance in blackburn after speaking to chris there. Just want it polybushing. Thought it would be straight forward as my megane was an hr job and 150 all in! Ha. No such luck on the civic, guess thats cos it has independant rear suspension?
Danith wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:You could speak to Area Motorsport and get the rose joint kit fitted.... big bucks though and not sure about the longevity of rose joint suspension on U.K. roads.

Cheers. going be taking it up to Tensport Performance in blackburn after speaking to chris there. Just want it polybushing. Thought it would be straight forward as my megane was an hr job and 150 all in! Ha. No such luck on the civic, guess thats cos it has independant rear suspension?
Independent rear will just mean there’s more bushes to replace. Sometimes the bushes are difficult to remove. Depends on how you go about it really. Probably too much work for the driveway but straight forward with a workshop and the tools.
I’m yet to replace mine and it’s a job I want to do. I’ve got the luxury of a workshop so I’ll let you know how I get on when I get round to doing it!
Lewisgame wrote:
Danith wrote:

Independent rear will just mean there’s more bushes to replace. Sometimes the bushes are difficult to remove. Depends on how you go about it really. Probably too much work for the driveway but straight forward with a workshop and the tools.
I’m yet to replace mine and it’s a job I want to do. I’ve got the luxury of a workshop so I’ll let you know how I get on when I get round to doing it!
Yeah please mate! Definitely not something I'll be tackling myself. Chris at Tensport has already done it on his mates ep, it'll always Be in good hands there, bunch of honda nuts
Ok, so bought the bare trailing arms and hubs off Rollerdan on here with the energy bush kit. Also got some upper, inner and outer poly bushes ordered as well as some hardrace hardened rubber LCA's. Also got a 24mm tegiwa RARB with some new superpro 24mm bushes. This should hopefully sort it!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]