The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Down A Bit, Down A Bit, That's It...
Hi all had some bc coilovers fitted last Sunday and they have been fine. Had the car in the paint shop getting wheels re furbed on Friday picked it up and now the drivers side rear sits about an inch lower then it did when I dropped it of 11 hours earlier. If any body has any ideas what it could be that would be good.

This is passenger side

This is now the drivers side it was the same height as the passenger side but now it's dropped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Lewisgame
First of all make sure you're on total level ground and check the heights.
It's possible the suspension may of settled since fitting and may need some adjustments. Also check all your locking collars are tight.

By nissan_pulsar
Hi mate yea I've done all you said. Got my mechanic friend to look at it after work tonite and he tells me the camber arm bushes are knackered completely collapsed so that's not helping also the place I got my wheels refurbished jacked my car up on the rear lcas and damaged them so I guess that's not helping either. I'm not happy boy at the moment going to go see them tomorrow and see what they say.

There's 2 little marks where it looks like a jack or axle stand has been

Yea checked all that and looks good even on both sides think I'm going to have to take it to a garage and get them to look at it. Do you think the knackered camber arm bushes could cause it to drop? It's just really weird it was fine before I went to get my wheels re furbed now after it's not been right. Went back to speak to them and they say they didn't do any damage to the car but they going to say that arnt they.

Hi all I've taken this pic of my car today and their drivers side dosnt sit level to the passenger side and it's not the ground it's parked on as I checked it when I got to my partners where it's flat Tarmac. Can anyone please help I'm thinking it might be the lower arm but there only 2 weeks.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]