The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Down A Bit, Down A Bit, That's It...
By NathanCTR01
Hello guys does anybody have the details for a frsu? My friend has the equipment but never done one before?
By Lewisgame
-1° camber both front and rear
0-0.5mm toe out front.
1mm toe in rear.
These are only general figures. These can vary depending on your application and how you want it to handle.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
We would recommend using Eibach camber adjusters and setting to:

Front
Camber: 1 Degree Negative each side
Toe: 0.5mm Toe Out each side (1mm Toe out overall)

Rear
Toe: 1mm Toe in each side (2mm Toe in overall)

You can increase the camber a little if you wanted to for track use, but if you use it for road use mostly then you will have alot better tyre wear using the 1 degree camber I have recommended.

Hope this all helps?

Regards, Dave
By NathanCTR01
ABP MOTORSPORT wrote:We would recommend using Eibach camber adjusters and setting to:

Front
Toe: 0.5mm Toe Out each side (1mm Toe out overall)

Rear
Toe: 1mm Toe in each side (2mm Toe in overall)

You can increase the camber a little if you wanted to for track use, but if you use it for road use mostly then you will have alot better tyre wear using the 1 degree camber I have recommended.

Hope this all helps?

Regards, Dave
Thanks Dave much appreciated that was spot on love it
By chappers51
With the FRSU is it a necessity to have the car lowered? Round my way and where I work it's a bitch for speed bumps, and don't want to be worrying about it catching all the time
By ABP MOTORSPORT
chappers51 wrote:With the FRSU is it a necessity to have the car lowered? Round my way and where I work it's a bitch for speed bumps, and don't want to be worrying about it catching all the time
Hi,

No you dont have to lower the car to feel the benefit from the Fast Road Geometry setup.

Even with standard suspension, the Fast Road setup will add alot more feel to the steering with a little bit more added weight so you can feel what the front is doing rather than the standard numb feeling that they have.

It can also reduce tyre wear depending on the geometry that it is currently running.

Hope this helps?

Dave.
By chappers51
Yeah that's excellent cheers Dave
By ABP MOTORSPORT
chappers51 wrote:Yeah that's excellent cheers Dave
No Probs.

Speak to you soon!

Dave.
By chappers51
Hi Dave, with my suspension being totally standard apart from a lower tie bar, what would be needed for a FRSU and how much would it all come to? Thanks Craig
By J25LY
Hey mate,

You'll need camber bolts for the front and camber arms for the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
By ABP MOTORSPORT
chappers51 wrote:Hi Dave, with my suspension being totally standard apart from a lower tie bar, what would be needed for a FRSU and how much would it all come to? Thanks Craig
Hi Craig,

With your car being standard height, you may get away with fitting rear camber arms and we can just modify the original arm to get enough adjustment to reduce the excessive negative camber on the rear.

If we can do this then the total cost for the Eibach front camber bolts , fitting them, modifying the rear camber arms and setting it all up to the Fast Road specification would be £145 inc vat.

We use the Hunter Alignment equipment and locking ramp which is the best on the market for accuracy at the moment.

Hope this all helps?

Dave.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]