The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Down A Bit, Down A Bit, That's It...
By wHAmEz
Hi guys hoping some of you would care to share some pictures of your
...undercarriage!? I've a NHB EP3 and I'm looking at colour options with the tie bar as well. Also wondering if there's any handling gains with them.
Thanks in advance
By ADRi NH674P
You can install solid/poly bushings on your oem arms so no reason to spend money on aftermarket arms that won't offer any improvement except look.
By wHAmEz
Ah ok. Mine could do worth a little tidying up down there. I do like them cosmetically though
By wHAmEz
AdamB92 wrote:Check my progress thread here mate, last few posts show some pics of Function 7 LCA's

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=80

I do have a Function 7 subframe brace as well, but trouble I'm having is the my Progress 24mm roll bar doesn't fit it, so having to run the Progress subframe brace at the moment.
they look good! [THUMBS UP SIGN]
By AdamB92
There's very little weight difference between aftermarket and OEM, as they don't actually weigh very much at all imo.

If you want some bling then they do that job, in terms of handling, probably very little that no one would ever really notice.
I've got a set of SuperPro polybushes for the OEM LCA's in the for sale section if you fancy those.
By wHAmEz
AdamB92 wrote:There's very little weight difference between aftermarket and OEM, as they don't actually weigh very much at all imo.

If you want some bling then they do that job, in terms of handling, probably very little that no one would ever really notice.
I've got a set of SuperPro polybushes for the OEM LCA's in the for sale section if you fancy those.
I guess it'll just be for some looks then [emoji106]
By Danith
I'm looking at some hardrace arms just cos after all the fitting and faffing with standard LCAs it won't be much more to have some blingy ones.

Are pillowball ones a bit overkill? Which lcas have you got that are going stand up to track use?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]