The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Down A Bit, Down A Bit, That's It...
By EP3chris1
Hi all looking to refresh my lower ball joints along with a set of Coilovers as every busy has been replaced with poly arbs and links all been done. Do ive noticed that the EM2 list a lower ball joint as FBJ5442 but doesn't list anything for the actuall type R chassis or sport but the em shares the same chassis? Could someone clarify that they will fit. Thanks, also not many suppliers list decent lower oem ball joints.
By EP3chris1
Hi pal thanks for the reply ive alreadyloweres it on ABP eibach springs but the rca's are quite a lot of money although if it's worth getting them then I will, what's your thoughts on the TEGIWA items? Thanks
By EP3chris1
Also ADL blueprint list a ball joint for the ep2, em2, and ep4 so surely the ep3 would be the same? Help please lol.
By EP3chris1
Hi mate thanks for the reply but yeah it is looking that way just silly nothing actually states only "ep3"
By Bishop
apparently buddy club ball joints are exact copies, and most aftermarket ones are a tiny bit bigger and so have to be hard pressed. Then when upgrading to buddyclub they are loose as the hub has been stretched by the cheaper copies
By royp
I have fitted Hardrace OEM type ball joints and they are good quality.Better than those previously fitted from Eurocarparts which didn't last longs as the rubbers split letting the grease out.
Got them from Apex Performance reference CIVIC SI EP3 RSX BEFORE 05 FRONT BALL JOINT (OE STYLE)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]