The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Down A Bit, Down A Bit, That's It...
By geldy
Iam getting new front bushes don't don't know weather to get the caster motor not , is it worth it as only one company dose the kit
By thorno_58
You gain extra camber when turning. Which gives you more grip which aids in handling. The other plus I've noticed is that the turning circle is abit smaller so getting around tighter corners is much easier. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By gobbledygook
thorno_58 wrote:You gain extra camber when turning. Which gives you more grip which aids in handling. The other plus I've noticed is that the turning circle is abit smaller so getting around tighter corners is much easier. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
This is true. Camber is bad news when accelerating or braking as you put all the wear on the inner edges of the tyre. Caster only gives you camber when the steering wheel is turned in corners, where you need it. A disadvantage is heavier steering, but you won't notice it on the Civic.
By AreaMotorsport
Definetly go with the Caster Increase Bushes, the extra stability and dynamic camber change is well worth it.

We do the SuperPro SPF2308K Caster Increase Bushes at £112.00 Including Delivery and use the exact same kit on our race car.

To order you can either pay via PayPal or on 01562 519 070 with a debit or credit card.

Rob :bigthumb:
http://www.areamotorsport.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/areamotorsport
By PhilBarker
I'd go for it as in the past when I've done it on other cars it's made the steering heavier and the civic steering is a bit on the light side for my liking.

I need to get me some next month as the bushes on my wishbones have seen better days lol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]