The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Down A Bit, Down A Bit, That's It...
We have a new discount offer to members of the forum.
You can now get 10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR coilovers simply by using the voucher code provided!

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers (EF / EG / EK)

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (EF / EG / EK)

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (EP3 / DC5 / FD2 / FN2)

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-S / Zeta-R Coilovers:

*Zeta-S Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing
*Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing (Camber Adjustments Included on Applicable Models)
*Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)
*Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
*Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.
*Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)
*Dual Perch Coilovers Construction  (Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

How to order?  Price?
Ordering couldn't be easier.  Simply place your order at the MeisterR website ( http://www.MeisterR.co.uk ) and check out using the secured webshop.
All you have to do is enter the voucher code below during checkout and your discount will be automatically calculated.

Just put in the voucher code CTROC during checkout to get your discount... Simple!  :)

*Free Shipping for UK Mainland, Highland, and Island. (Exclude Jersey / Guernsey).
If you have any problem, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at [email protected]
Last edited by MeisterR on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swiftyy wrote:Order placed :D Will look forward to fitting them! What's the recommended dampening setup?
Play around with it, but I will start around 16 click from soft all around and play with it.
The EP3 like a little more damping in the rear.

Jerrick
I'll go with that too then jerrick as fitting mine tomorrow. Looks top quality I must say. I havnt read the instructions etc yet but is there a maximum height to run the coilovers at or will the thread just wind all the way off? I would like to run mine close to standard ride height
kipsy wrote:I'll go with that too then jerrick as fitting mine tomorrow. Looks top quality I must say. I havnt read the instructions etc yet but is there a maximum height to run the coilovers at or will the thread just wind all the way off? I would like to run mine close to standard ride height

Yes, there is a limit on how high you can set the ride height.
The thread will wind all the way off, so you got to ensure there are enough thread in the bracket.

Front MacPherson Strut will need a minimum of 80mm of thread in the bracket.
Rear damper will need a minimum of 25mm of thread in the bracket.

In the front, it is just a case of measuring to make sure there are enough thread.
In the rear, you will see a hole in the lower bracket. As long as you can see any damper thread in the hole, it is at a safe height level.

Thanks,

Edwin
Snick01 wrote:ahh, i thought that the straight arm was good to keep the steering arms more level when lowering? how come it changed?
That is true and that is the reason for the straight steering arms.

However, there is an odd issue with EP3 owners who had installed aftermarket LSD.
While SOME owners who have no issue with the straight steering arms, it seems that ALL owner have no issue with the current curved steering arms when equipped with aftermarket LSD.

In the interests of the owners, we decided to use the standard shape curved arms.
Rack spacer or inverted track rod end can be used should it be needed by the owners to re-align the angle of the track arm.

Jerrick
MeisterR wrote:
Snick01 wrote:ahh, i thought that the straight arm was good to keep the steering arms more level when lowering? how come it changed?
That is true and that is the reason for the straight steering arms.

However, there is an odd issue with EP3 owners who had installed aftermarket LSD.
While SOME owners who have no issue with the straight steering arms, it seems that ALL owner have no issue with the current curved steering arms when equipped with aftermarket LSD.

In the interests of the owners, we decided to use the standard shape curved arms.
Rack spacer or inverted track rod end can be used should it be needed by the owners to re-align the angle of the track arm.

Jerrick
ahh fair enough, thought that was put down to a geometry issue though?

Im still saving for a set of these haha

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]