The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
By michaelmarcellus77
If I buy an RC manifold what other past do I need or do I just bought that straight on any help would be appreciated as I just purchased a manifold thank you

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
By Ray16138
michaelmarcellus77 wrote:If I buy an RC manifold what other past do I need or do I just bought that straight on any help would be appreciated as I just purchased a manifold thank you

Straight on but need remap that is all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By michaelmarcellus77
Thanks very much for replying Ray appreciate it I have just bought my first Honda enter 2011 Civic Type R I absolutely love it and now I can't stop getting parts for it have a 4-2-1 header on it's way as well as this intake already have two and a half inch catback cold air intake and flashpro just bought a new set of rims and really can't wait for everything to arrive so I can start installing it really excited absolutely love the car

By michaelmarcellus77
Yeah thanks have flash pro and we'll get mapped also just wondering if anybody knows if you can use the intake camshaft and exhaust camshaft from the fd2 along with the rrc. I'm a bit confused now as I spoke to the guy at hondata in Fairfield and he told me I would be better with the RBC all the information I have read claim the rrc is better so I'm confused as to which way to go now

Added in 2 minutes 50 seconds:
Sorry everyone I know this has been covered over and over and over I was just confused by hon. Is advice as to choose the RBC

By michaelmarcellus77
How have you found the RBC intake and did you get good games when you first put it on was it noticeable and why did you go the RBC over the rrc

By michaelmarcellus77
What I would really like is to hear from someone that has an r r c installed or someone that has driven both that would be perfect for me anyone?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]