The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
By xX-Wardle-Xx
I have an EP3 face-lift and I'm looking for a unsilenced mid pipe as I have an N1 backbox on it currently, what would you recommend and how much roughly are they these days.

TIA
By *nub*
If you've also got a decat manifold then forget about an unsilened b pipe with spoon N1 it will be ridiculously loud and I promise you, you will remove it afterwards. Even without a decat header, your spoon N1 with unsilenced b pipe will be very loud. There are various OEM type B pipes on EBay. You wan't stainless steel and 2.5", I *think* this fits to your spoon N1. If not, someone like powerflow or longlife are more than capable of making one for you, for around £150 I would guess
By xX-Wardle-Xx
Hi mate
Just found out its a n1 rep I have and I only have a backbox, nothing else.

I'm not that bothered about noise levels as I don't us it that much, it's my daily but I don't use for work or anything.. just socially.

I can get a super Street mid pipe or an m2 b pipe for around £125 delivered. It's a superstreet back box I have so don't know what to do.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]