The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
By xX-Wardle-Xx
I have an EP3 face-lift and I'm looking for a unsilenced mid pipe as I have an N1 backbox on it currently, what would you recommend and how much roughly are they these days.

TIA
By *nub*
If you've also got a decat manifold then forget about an unsilened b pipe with spoon N1 it will be ridiculously loud and I promise you, you will remove it afterwards. Even without a decat header, your spoon N1 with unsilenced b pipe will be very loud. There are various OEM type B pipes on EBay. You wan't stainless steel and 2.5", I *think* this fits to your spoon N1. If not, someone like powerflow or longlife are more than capable of making one for you, for around £150 I would guess
By xX-Wardle-Xx
Hi mate
Just found out its a n1 rep I have and I only have a backbox, nothing else.

I'm not that bothered about noise levels as I don't us it that much, it's my daily but I don't use for work or anything.. just socially.

I can get a super Street mid pipe or an m2 b pipe for around £125 delivered. It's a superstreet back box I have so don't know what to do.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]