The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
By 1812_s
Hi guys I'm planning on making a sidewinder turbo manifold with the help of a friend and was after some advice .

So far I've just bought the

-K20 head flange
-T3 flange
-44 mm v band flange

Now some of the questions I had are is sch 10 pipe acceptable or is sch 40 more wise ?

For anyone that's made there own how did they go about making it exactly. We was planning on borrowing a sidewinder that we can make a jig of so that we can make ours off
By jonezy
I would check what off the shelf manis are made from. Fairly sir it's sch40 for a good one like

Would seriously recommend just buying a CNC billet collector with the gate flange already fitted
By Lewisgame
1812_s wrote:
jonezy wrote:I would check what off the shelf manis are made from. Fairly sir it's sch40 for a good one like

Would seriously recommend just buying a CNC billet collector with the gate flange already fitted
have done......they are about £300 though :roll:
For an extra £200 you could of bought a complete manifold made by solid fabrication...
By 1812_s
Lewisgame wrote:
1812_s wrote:
jonezy wrote:I would check what off the shelf manis are made from. Fairly sir it's sch40 for a good one like

have done......they are about £300 though :roll:
For an extra £200 you could of bought a complete manifold made by solid fabrication...
Yep but I'm not paying for a cnc collector :lol:
By jonezy
Give me a couple of days, last lie of CNC collectors I saw were about the £170 mark

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:
This may take me some time

Last days it wa defiantly in my feed on FB

Will repost if I find it
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]