The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
By manu2294
Just after some advice if anyone can help. I have been looking at j's racing 60R back box for an ep3 really like the look of them but I currently have a standard manifold standard cat custom b pipe made up of Megan silencer and flange with a pipe welded on to mate up to cat as the Megan b pipe is designed for the civic si not UK ep3 which is then mated to spoon N1

Im after people's opinion on the sounds of j's racing back box as my current set up let's the spoon n1 be really raspy which I really like it is quiet loud as well as Megan silencer is smaller than a normal one. Just wondering if anyone's had experience with the 60r have looked on utube but not many ep3 with them
Cheers mark
By *nub*
there's nothing complicated about it, if you're just talking about swapping the backboxes then visually check the sizes of the silencer on the backbox itself. if they're similar size then it'll sound the same. a larger box will be make it quieter with less rasp etc. spoon N1 is one of the loudest backboxes you can get, I don't remember what the 60r is like but i'd guess its quite small and loud too. HTH
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]