The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
Believe they are 2.5". They are sold in place in Nottingham so I might pick one up save on delivery! I'm not sure about fitment but can't imagine they would be a problem.
WoodyzR wrote:Silenced B-Pipes seem hard to find! I can find a Scorpion one at £185. Other than that nothing :bigcry:

Maybe be it's cheaper to get a silencer made for my unsilenced Supersprint B Pipe?

Also still on the lookout for a decent condition back box.

My AEM CAI makes a nice enough noise when the car is opened up, but I've not heard it for 5 odd years due to the exhaust noise....
It's a really nice thing getting your exhaust made quieter, feels like a lot less effort to drive through the revs and cruising when it's not droning away and it's good to have a balance between the induction and the exhaust. I'm considering getting something quieter myself, even though I have a rare one of a kind GReddy backbox.

I got a full stainless steel silenced mid pipe done at longlife for £150 and I could not fault it. There is also power flow etc. just make sure you say you want quite a larger silencer put on it. As I said, putting a silencer on your supersprint pipe would be even cheaper I guess, thats if its possible due to the design.
I'm not aware of other retailers selling mid pipes separately but there must be some somewhere... how about M2?
I didn't think the M2 married up to the OEM back box, didn't look like it from pics on eBay? But I'm not expert. What's happened to Robs B-Pipes he used to sell??
Quick look on EBay found this sportex for very cheap. Now this is mild steel not stainless so in theory it could rust eventually... although it's protected with paint so I would expect it to last 5 years easy if not more if you're not too fussed. Also mild steel gives a better sound compared to stainless steel. Cant go wrong for £100 really lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-T ... 3f4b4cd600
Hopefully sorted a Back box now. Looked at the scorpion silenced centre pipe, but it states the rear box must have a lose movable 2 bolt flange to enable correct alignment. Does the OEM back box have this?

If not migt get the M2 silenced centre pipe. It's a 2 piece one but guess it doesn't matter?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]