The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
By BamCTR
I have the japspeed 4-2-1 and just wondering if this actually requires the JDM arb as the two seem to be touching

Thanks
By motty
Nope shouldn't do, you got the engine mount inserts?
By BamCTR
Yep got the inserts in, and the jdm arb but it looks to me like it doesn't need it as they are touching. Would the original arb not touch it?
By motty
It was designed on a UK ep3 not the jdm ep3 so it's build to fit a non jdm anti roll bar [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By motty
c2ypr wrote:Ive a japspeed 421 manifold and a decate downpipe,,, Runs sweet dude :cool:
The 421 removes the decat itself so there is no need for a decat pipe, sounds like you're running a shorty header
By BamCTR
So far it's not too bad, but it's in at tdi north on the 23rd for mapping so I'm just playing it safe and not hitting vtec and just pottering everywhere until it's mapped
By Bankzi
Sorry to hijack just saves starting new thread..

Im looking to buy the japspeed mani question is.. is it a direct replacement for standard? I have a custom b pipe fitted at the moment just incase the japspeed was slightly longer or had a different angle for the flange?

thanks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]