The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Bhp or Beefy Sounds...
By Adz200sx
I'm thinking about getting a new backbox. Has anybody fittèd the m2 spoon n1 replica that you can get of eBay? Just wondering what they sound like and how they fit. I would be running it with standard mid section and manifold etc.

Cheers Adam
By o_otyper
Call me crazy but I have bought one of these without even driving my type R yet. I have to wait 4 months to insure the thing :roll:

I have bought one of these exhausts and I have sourced a supersprint B pipe also, plan on fitting them April the 1st so Ill take some pics and get someone else to drive it for the video!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M2-HONDA-CIVI ... 1108092377

this is the link
Last edited by o_otyper on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Adz200sx
Ahh that Wouk be good cheers for that mate. Would like to see how they look and sound. Can't seem to find any vids on YouTube.
By o_otyper
As promised...

Got rid of the Oem one, had to cut through the bolts to get it off! :shock:

Replaced with Supersprint B pipe unsilenced and the M2 spoon backbox

Still have not got to drive the car due to insurance, but its loud almost too loud but we will wait and see, I will get a video up soon.

it also is touching the inside of the rear bumper so not the greatest fit, but it does come supplied with extra hangers so you could weld those on to get a better fit.

By Adz200sx
Cheers for the pics mate. I've bought myself a second hand spoon rep now. It's a longlife one and it isn't to loud at all with a silenced bpipe.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]