The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
EvoStu wrote:Alright mate, yup still happily knocking these out. I think there was a new batch run off on Thursday. Let me check dude.

EvoStu.
Awesomeness .. Drop us a Pm with details matey !! :thumbup:
STU-CTR wrote:EvoStu,

Are you still doing the Heatshield mate? and how much is it now? I've had a scan through the last few pages about it working with an AEM V2? Will it fit this? :vconf:

Cheers,
Stu :thumbup:
The V2 unfortunately doesn't fit without modding the panel due to the fact it sits so far back into the car.

They are £35 delivered mate.

EvoStu.
rush2112col wrote:Just a suggestion. Why don`t you sell these on Ebay so they are more easily available? Sure you would sell loads! Would like one myself for my K&N Typhoon if they fit OK......
Yeah its a good idea mate.

Yup they fit the Typhoon.

EvoStu.
KR4M wrote:these still in production? also do they come with the cold air feed pipes too?
Yup still selling and no they don't come with the cold air feed pipes unless requested as an extra.

EvoStu.
ImportR wrote:Wahoo! I've just ordered one of these shields....

...how long do they take to get delivered?

cheers
Was in the office yesterday and saw your order ready for dispatch but the post was missed yesterday so it will be send monday for you.

EvoStu.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]