The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
By ep391
Hi guys sorry if this has been covered, currently got a typhoon fitted in my ep3. Exhaust system is cat back with a power flow back box.I really want more throttle response in 2nd 3rd and 4th.

Sounds daft but it's almost like its not pulling as I think it' should. I'm in two minds wether to go a step further to get a tegiwa or just go back to standard.
Any ideas I'm lost [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By FunkyRemix
How long have you had the car for?

Maybe you have just got used to the power but I'd doubt going back to oem air induction will give you a boost.

Decat manifold and k100, supercharge, turbo, nos or change cars!
By LG87
I will vouch for the Tegiwa M until the cows come home. The noise incredible and the feel in the car was noticeable straight away.
By JackEP3Premier
Driven with all 3 of the above stated. Had a Typhoon, have a Tegiwa on this last 3 years, have standard too. Typhoon is the worst out of the 3 no doubt. Standard the car runs really well compared with the Typhoon. Standard to Tegiwa the car is maybe slightly free-er, though its not massively noticable, but the noise is madness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]