The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
By ABOO
I realise this subject has been covered a million times, not sure about this question though..
I no longer have a type R at minute but my kid brother has one, and is considering Tegiwa induction kit. He really doesn't like the look of the scuttle panel scoop though, which got me thinking. I have looked at fitting guides ie. cutting, filling panel etc, but has anyone actually had something fabricated into scuttle so scoop looks oem and doing away with the scoop. A plastic vent built into scuttle if you like.Do people think this would even be possible?? :-)
By ABOO
Couldn't post a picture could you please nub? Or anyone else that has one from dent remover. Think I messaged him when I had my Type R, but sold car before was sorted.
By ABOO
Have just read through whole thread re dent master but couldn't find any pics of scoop one he did though, just tidy-up. Found something along what I was talking about in that thread though from another company, Fiberworx I think.( Can't remember spelling). This looks along the lines of what I mean though if anyone got one fitted I can have a look at...
By *nub*
he did two versions. mine is the better one that has a scoop + tidy up combined. It's not made of carbon or anything though. will try to get a pic tomorrow
By ABOO
Nice one nub. Bonus that not in carbon mate IMO. Only downside it that dent man not been on here for 2 years now.. :Sad: It was the scoop one I messaged him about, but at time was only doing tidy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]