The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
By Craig1986
I have settled for a cpl induction kit for my 2007 ctr fn2 I have seen a second hand one but it has no fitting instructions does anyone know were I can get a copy from
By shorty1991
Shouldnt need much instruction to fit, have you got a battery relocation tray? Once the oem stuff is removed it'll be pretty obvious, it goes down back of headlight and sits behind fog light
By Craig1986
I'm actually getting it dropped off in the next half hour and yes it comes with the relocation tray if I get stuck with it I will put a post up and hopefully you guys can help
By Craig1986
I live in the north east of England do you know anywhere up here to get it mapped ? And roughly how much is it ? And Will I be able to feel a diffrence in performance I'd I get it mapped
By shorty1991
No idea on mapping. Tdi North are always worth a try. Or you can get an etune from civicrsa or vit viper. It makes a huge difference to the car, more than worth the money[emoji106] I have had mine done by civicrsa, only costs about £100

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]