The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
Look good nice to see someone post pictures up, I was asking for people to give feedback and put there pictures out there so more owners can hear about them, I don't have time to get this out on all forums and stuff.

Cheers

Just to note this idea I took to andy has helped him keep his business going well and all support is welcomed
shaRRpy wrote:no worries mark,credit goes out to yourself and andy for coming up with it and actually making it work and being top quality too.
and if it helps to keep a small one man band buisness going then its all good. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Cheers it's good news

I'm not making profit I'm just happy seeing an idea come through cost me a splitter that's all and I got a nice fully carbon fibre duct plus a couple to sell myself.

Andy is a one man band and this product has really helped him out alot. The product is quality a d there was a lot of time put into the look and the oem fell to it.
The add descriptions states to add onto the order your comment regarding which side of the car you require the duct for mate so if your require passenger side just state that Andy will send you the correct one.

Just a note to other readers if you tap CIVIC DUCTS into the eBay search engine you will find all te available single and twin set ducts there had lots of PMs recently saying people can't find them they are there I don't always have time to keep posting the delisted links to all the ducts

Cheers
Yeah mate you could use them as a starting point to feed air to the brakes, never got to do it but I think with a decent funnel at the brake end mounted correctly something could be achieved.

If you had the car on a ramp or jacked on axle stands you could explore the possibilities better, think some cutting etc may be required
shaRRpy wrote:yes most definately mate thats one of the reasons they were designed for.should imagine it would a fair difference,somewhere on here there are pics.
Cheers mate, I just found the pics - I searched for "brake cooling ducts" :idea: lol! It's not using these ducts, but I reckon it would look really professional with these [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
t-one234 wrote:how have people put the air feeds from the duct to the air filters?
There are pics on here somewhere mate, I think you'd be ok if you have an open cone air filter like arm or a k and n but I don't know how you would duct to the standard air box. :bigthumb:
They are mate just I don't have any sets to sell myself as I left it all to Andy I never bothered to try make more money from it as he is small uk business an I'm quite proud of knowing from conversations with him that the idea and design I had helped keep his business going.

I just not bothered with the forum recently as been busy

Go I eBay and type civic ducts in search they will pop up straight awat
Hi Guys,

I just thought I would do a quick write up on this product in case there is anybody else thinking of going for these ducts.

I received my carbon FX air ducts yesterday and the finish of them is fantastic!! They look really professionally made and finish the car off nicely. I didn't have fog lights but I did have the plastic grille inserts. However, the passenger side got dislodged by a stone and when I spoke to Honda about a replacement, they said you can't buy replacement inserts and I would have to replace the entire front lower splitter!!! :bad-words: They quoted me about £320 to essentially replace a little piece of plastic!! :roflmao:

I am also a huge fan of K&N induction kits. I have always used them and hate the bad rep they get because a few people suffer from heat soak when sat in traffic! But I'm not going into that now. These air feed ducts provide a convenient and stylish way to improve open cone induction kits... and a cheaper way of replacing the missing plastic grille than what Honda offered!

Finally, the service Andy from Westgate Composites provided was fantastic. He emailed me when they were dispatched and sent them 1st class recorded delivery. I would fully recommend these to anyone thinking of running a cold air feed to their engine bay.

And thanks to Marc for getting this set up!

Ash

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]