The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
Evostance wrote:Should use these for brake cooling where needed.

Feed a pipe from the duct and cut a whole in the brake sheild and connect them

Again if you read back in the thread mate this is what they are also intended for haven't put pictures up as my mates at the nurburgring who is using them for that purpose.
Not too long the hard stuff is all done, I am not going to explain all the process and the business side for Andy it appears some people don't actually know whats involved to make a custom piece, this isn't an eBay duct that's just round, it's been designed so it sits perfect into the fog light recess for the facelift.

Anyhow hopefully not long
For the people whom it actually may interest to give a clue why so long this has no funding for Andy as yet so all his tooling moulding has come at his expense with no guarentee of orders, the plaster should have had 3 weeks to dry he took it out early to speed up for you people who wanted the duct, hence it broke also the forming is 3hrs from the unit so posting too and fro all the hard stuff is done. Andy is a typical exampl of a small company one man operation so his paid jobs and guarenteed income come first.
I did state it may take a while further back and did state about the situation Andy works within. My next post will be to give you the PayPal details for Andy as soon as he tells me it's all done, you can order what you wish direct from him I'll post his number aswell.

This was just my idea I had him jump in board with cost me a splitter and helping a guy who actually interested in getting a new idea out there, patience sometimes is needed me and mark waited a decent time for the carbon ones to be done but was worth it.

Cheers shitty comments I can't be arsed with thanks to the people who showed interest and gave good feedback I hope you can wait a little longer
Andy contacted me today the moulds should have gone to the formers however UPS messed up so going tomorrow all been well. as long as they come out fine should be a set coming my way to post up on here for you guys to see the final piece.

pricing looks the same i will post this info once the forming is completed and upto standard.

thanyou for people supporting this and interested in the product itself, please remember this isnt a big company making this and its a specific fit to that exact fog light space, so its coming.

please note all money will go to Andy direct, your welcome to keep PMn me about the product but shipping costs purchase costs and quantities will go direct to andy, he is considering putting them on ebay. If he does this ill post all relavant links etc.
Ok guys had a phone call today from Andy, i will be getting a pair of carbon effect (this i think will look like the small sample ring piece further back, not like mine or leeds106 OK!!!)

A second set also coming are the matt black plastic ones, it seems acnt get them to come out gloss. anyhow i will post pictures up prices and all details to contact ANDY direct from now to place any orders you wish. he is going to be putting them on ebay also. so by end of week guys you should be able to see the final product. The black plastic can also be sprayed if you wised for it to blend in with your cars colours.

Thanks for the patience i hope interest is still there despite the time and peoples negative comments at times.

cheers Marc
shaRRpy wrote:at least 1 for me maybe a pair,ill wait for the final pics before i decide which type.

things take time,better to wait and it be spot on than a rush job and not right. good work mate i say.

Cheers hopefully these final pieces are good, I have no idea
Right sorted
Here we are final products

Carbon effect

So pricing as follows

3mm black abs 1st picture
£24.50 for one
£44.50 for a pair.

Postage is £4.50

3mm Carbon fx abs
£26.50 for one
£49.50 pair

Postage £4.50

Contact Andy to make an order on what you want and quantity.

Andy would like to get people's requests as will prob run off batches of around 10.

Payment he would prefer Paypal or BACS

Here's Andys PayPal/email he uses, when contacting him mention it's the to do with the ducts for type r that Marc Quinn has advertised on the forum, cheers.

Contact
[email protected]

Hope these catch on its nice for me personally to see an idea actually come to fruition and I feel Andy has done a cracking job. If you buy these would be great to help spread the word on the forums and your own build threads etc and this thread of course.

Cheers for everyone's feedback

Quinny
Civic2012 wrote:These look great, good to see the hard work pay off and all those negative comments silenced. I will take 1, can we get some pics on the car?

Hi mate cheers, if you contact Andy direct mate wit the above email address. Also if you look back a page or two there's some images of my carbon one fitted.

Cheers Quinny
cosmicmarc wrote:
Martin_Hx wrote:Think ill be in contact soon, currently run a feed from the foglight but its just a pipe kinda sat there :/
Just noticed your in my area, if your near by cross gates any time let me know you can take a look at mine.
Will do fella !
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]