The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Let it breathe...
Cosmic_Chi wrote:Are these push fit? how do they stay in place?

Also how long is the funnel as i had my horns relocated right where the funnel goes through the fog light hole due to my oil cooler. Thanks

No you need to use either something like sickaflex or permanant sticky strips the thin ones.

Diameter of hole is about 67mm I'm not sure how much ducting hose I used on mine
shaRRpy wrote:those look the buisness mooney,the fit looks perfect especially on black,iv got a cosmic but should still look as good,iv emailed andy and just waiting for a reply,
They are directly on eBay mate, and the picture on the add is my cosmic so should give you a good idea how they look
cosmicmarc wrote:
shaRRpy wrote:those look the buisness mooney,the fit looks perfect especially on black,iv got a cosmic but should still look as good,iv emailed andy and just waiting for a reply,
They are directly on eBay mate, and the picture on the add is my cosmic so should give you a good idea how they look
they do look smart on the cosmic mate set the front off nicely and serve a purpose too.
andy`s replied and im going to buy direct off him as iv not got an ebay account (believe it or not lol ).
ScottBremner wrote:Quite fancy a set of these, little strapped for cash just now.

I assume these will still be available in a month or so? [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

would`ve definately thought so mate think its an ongoing supply.

iv lost one of my fog light covers so i cant wait to fill the gap in.been doing my head in for ages.
Had a call off Andy today saying he has sent some more sets off today for those who contacted him recently.

Some other ideas in the pipeline that may come to fruition also ill let you know when and is.

Would love to see people show off some more pictures fitted to your cars guys posted in here or even your own build threads, help spread the word and get more people seeing them as cold air feeds or even dress up.

Me and Andy really appreciate all the support and feedback on here and eBay

Cheers Quinny & Andy
shaRRpy wrote:Received mine today,very fast service! absolutely top quality product perfect finish and an exact fit.(still gotta secure it properly)
respect goes out to ya quinny and andy good work guys [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Cheers mate it's appreciated makes people who said it was pointless look like chumps.

Anyone who has bought them obviously it's aimed at facelift owners, but please link it into any threads you have that are relevant and help support Andy and the products please.

I am purely here to help keep it alive within the owners market I'm not making any money off this all money goes to Andy I'm just happy to see my idea for a cold air feed been used to effect on cars.

Great support so far cheers everyone.

Quinny
Mooney wrote:He's the pictures which a lot of people been waiting for:
A picture before
And after

I added a induction hose which just runs round the corner .
Where did you get your CAF piping from bud?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]