The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those round things that you roll on...
By NPyke
Has any one got there EP3 on a set of TM02's / RPF1'S? Maybe buying some and I'm finding it hard to find a decent picture on the internet!
By wardyep3
can we get some more pictures of people running the evo 9 enkeis. just bought a set and need to decide what colour to do them.
By cosmicmarc
wardyep3 wrote:can we get some more pictures of people running the evo 9 enkeis. just bought a set and need to decide what colour to do them.

Hi mate think I was one of the first people to use the evo 9 wheels on a civic and seems everyone is using them now here's mine

Hope they help

Cheers Quinny
By Sam.
Loving the look of Evo 9's at the minute. Seem hard to find though, what's the going rate a set of these in good condition?

Anybody got a set they're looking to shift on?
By Kesler
Just had my Evo 9's refurbed, coloured and fitted:

Yay!

They're on 215/45/17s, sitting on Eibach Pro-Kit springs and make me smile immensely.
By yella
Right, got my wheels, Evo 8 ones,
got my spigot rings thanks to this thread
Got my tyres chosen and ordered 215/45-17 michelin pilot 3's

only two things i am looking for are wheel nuts and centre caps.

So first up, can i use tegiwa 12mm x 1.5mm ones with taper wheel nut like these

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-ca ... -nuts.html

and finally where can i get centre caps from, can;t find any although i know some have said 60mm.

cheers folks
By NPyke
yella wrote:Right, got my wheels, Evo 8 ones,

where can i get centre caps from, can;t find any although i know some have said 60mm.

cheers folks
Yella, 60 mm seems about right, I'll be running 60mm too on my AME's (made by enkei).. Tried eBay for blacks and just use the honda logo (decals are about £3.50) ?
By theturkv
Im also going to use black centre caps with red honda decal however i cant find a uk based supplier. Anyone knw of any? iv tried ebay but no luck??

By NPyke

Not strictly Enkeis but are made by them, need to find centre caps, 60mm sound about right?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]