The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Those round things that you roll on...
By Milano Trev
Cool, but is that a dc5 brembo conversion or some other brembos??? Only asking to confirm et needed on a ep3 to clear dc5
By Milano Trev
[Image

Evo 9's fitted today, I'll get a picture of if with the evo 8 rims when I get chance
By R'ash
Them evo 9s suit it well, Interested to see what the 8s look like :mrgreen: or have they changed colour?
By Milano Trev
Cheers dude, getting a little rubbing under load from carpet on rear arches hopefully a more aggressive geo will sort it out,
the 8's are still the same way I picked them up :-p
By ND1989
Milano Trev wrote:Cheers dude, getting a little rubbing under load from carpet on rear arches hopefully a more aggressive geo will sort it out,
Wheels look fantastic man, Just got a set of 9's myself this week. Still deciding on a colour for them though lol.

You look like your around about as low as me, curious as to your tyre choice? I'm thinking 215/45 atm.
By Milano Trev
ND1989 wrote:
Milano Trev wrote:Cheers dude, getting a little rubbing under load from carpet on rear arches hopefully a more aggressive geo will sort it out,
Wheels look fantastic man, Just got a set of 9's myself this week. Still deciding on a colour for them though lol.

You look like your around about as low as me, curious as to your tyre choice? I'm thinking 215/45 atm.
Cheers dude paint finish ain't the best get em through winter then a good refurb
I'm running 215/40/17 on my 9's and I've got 225/45/17 on my track 8's just hoping for little rubbing on track
By ND1989
Milano Trev wrote:
ND1989 wrote:

Cheers dude paint finish ain't the best get em through winter then a good refurb
I'm running 215/40/17 on my 9's and I've got 225/45/17 on my track 8's just hoping for little rubbing on track
Awesome thanks for that. Just need to sh-t the OE 235's on the wheels, shame as they're so wide!
By Milano Trev
ND1989 wrote:
Milano Trev wrote:
ND1989 wrote:

Awesome thanks for that. Just need to sh-t the OE 235's on the wheels, shame as they're so wide!
No worries not a problem.. My 9's came with hull on Dunlop slicks 235 so got rid right away as too wide and would provide way too much grip for my civic
By ND1989
Milano Trev wrote:
ND1989 wrote:
Milano Trev wrote:
ND1989 wrote:

No worries not a problem.. My 9's came with hull on Dunlop slicks 235 so got rid right away as too wide and would provide way too much grip for my civic
I think Gus is running 235's but I dont know what kind of work needed to be done to get them to fit. I'll see if I can punt them on.
By R3dd3v1l
gavst205 wrote:They do if you use tyres that make the most of the 8 inch width :thumbup:

thank you! someone else that uses a wheel properly! :salut:
By R3dd3v1l
these are getting so common now, its getting worse than rotas! but none the less..........these wheels suit eps so well!!!

:-D
By RimLust
R3dd3v1l wrote:these are getting so common now, its getting worse than rotas! but none the less..........these wheels suit eps so well!!!

I understand where you are coming from with the above statement, I'm all for a set of Enkei's over Rota any day of the week though!

Enkei vs Rota is like Marilyn Monroe vs Katie Price.
By R3dd3v1l
darkangel wrote:
R3dd3v1l wrote:these are getting so common now, its getting worse than rotas! but none the less..........these wheels suit eps so well!!!

I understand where you are coming from with the above statement, I'm all for a set of Enkei's over Rota any day of the week though!

Enkei vs Rota is like Marilyn Monroe vs Katie Price.
hahahahahahahahaha!
By RimLust
paulydixon wrote:Loved those little centre cap things ^^^^
.... carved from delrin polymer.

Spikey wheels are a must! :wink:
By Tomcosmic
Does anybody run -30mm with 45 profile tyres with evo wheels? Im really considering doing it as im only 15/20mm but wondered if people were running silly camber to fit them. I have rsr's on the back and they are quiet chunky.
By R3dd3v1l
Tomcosmic wrote:Does anybody run -30mm with 45 profile tyres with evo wheels? Im really considering doing it as im only 15/20mm but wondered if people were running silly camber to fit them. I have rsr's on the back and they are quiet chunky.
i ran 225/45 when i first got my enkei's, only rubbed with hard cornering at the front, but i did have skunk 2 lcas fitted with give -2 degrees caamber on the rear............car was lowered past the top of the tyre on miesters
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]