The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Where to find all those spare parts and mods
By leonak
i just wandered if anyone could recommend a non honda body shop within 100 miles of kingston in surrey. i have some body work needs doing ( thanks for reversing into my car mum) and dont want to claim on my insurance. its going cost over 2k i recon at honda so could do with some help finding somewhere else thats been tried and tested. there may be a bit of respraying involved so i need to consider that too. il put this in general chat too because I like to lick cows udders and im not really sure which is the best section.

many thanks
By Dobber
leonak wrote:i just wandered if anyone could recommend a non honda body shop within 100 miles of kingston in surrey. i have some body work needs doing ( thanks for reversing into my car mum) and dont want to claim on my insurance. its going cost over 2k i recon at honda so could do with some help finding somewhere else thats been tried and tested. there may be a bit of respraying involved so i need to consider that too. il put this in general chat too because I like to lick cows udders and im not really sure which is the best section.

many thanks
Best place you'll get is TGM Sport in Fleet HAnts

Call Tom on 01252 811972

TGM Sport
Sankey LAne
Cover Road
Fleet
HAnts
GU51 2RS

Im sure you will find they are highly recomended by most people on here and on the itr-dc5 forum.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]