The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Where to find all those spare parts and mods
By voodoo
I just bought a 2001 Type-R, and it seems the previous owner wore rings and lots of them as the gear knob is chipped to bits. I want to replace this obviously. Where is the best place to purchase a standard Honda Type-R gear knob?

From the dealer it looks as though it will be about £55. Any suggestions of other places to go? Any websites?

thanks for the help (if any)

:-)
By GrahamK
Give e-bay a go mate. You sometimes see the odd good condition one on there. And keep your eye on the Classifieds on this site. :D
By ashworth
i'm also interested in a new (gear) knob (oo-err :D ) as mine is also fooked.

I've noticed Taki-kaira have some nice Buddy Club ones ($44) but also heard that there postage can be huge. The probelm is that you need to put your card details in to get postage costs. has anyone used them, or had dealings with them?

Alternatively what other gearknobs are available in the UK?
I've looked at the spoon/mugen offerings but wasnt taken with them.

(appolgies if i've just hijacked this thread Vodoo - got a bit carried away... :wink:
By EvoStu
PM Gary @ PP:UK as he sells OEM Honda parts at discount to members of this forum.

EvoStu.
By smokedog
I got a Type-R gearknob for £4 on ebay it was in good nick too :D
By voodoo
Pm sent to Gary.

Thanks guys
By PETE R
Im waiting to here back from 1 guy if he dont reply by 2moro night its your's dude

£25 all in

see the post in For Sale

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]